HoVEC aims to bring the community of Horsmonden together by providing events for everyone in the village to enjoy.
Please see our current calendar of events listed below:
If you would like more information about a specific event or perhaps would like to offer your services as a partner organisation, sponsor or volunteer, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch.
Health & Safety at HoVEC events.
For all events that take place in a public space such as the village green, we must first get approval from Tunbridge Wells Borough Council and ensure that the appropriate insurances and policies are in place.
For the safety of all event visitors, HoVEC respectfully reminds villagers that:
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or carers at all times. HoVEC do not operate a crèche or childcare facility at any of their events.
- Summer Festival Friday evening is strictly for over 18s only.
- Please consider the comfort of other people on the village green at particularly busy events.
- No barbeques allowed on the village green.
- No bicycles, scooters, penny boards/skate boards or segways allowed on the village green.
- No climbing in the trees.
- Please listen to and act on the advice or instructions of the Event Stewards who are there for your comfort and safety.
- First Aiders are always on hand.